Pet Battery Operated Strapping Machine (P323)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,200 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- PP/PET strapping tool
- 18 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: P323
- Strapping Material: Plastic Tape
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Species: Hand Strapping Machine
- Driven Type: Electric
- Tool Size: 335X159X126mm
- Actuated: by Battery Electricity
- Tension Force: 2000-3000n
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8422400000
- Application: Oil, Hair Care Products, Cosmetics, Skin Care Products, Carbonated Drinks, Cleaning, Detergent, Milk, Yogurt, Pure Water, Alcoholic Beverages, Fruit Drinks, Wooden Case
- Packaging: Cartons
- Strapping Mode: Welding Type
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Structure: Hand Strapping
- Tool Weight: 4.4kgs
- Chargeable Voltage: 110-240V
- Trademark: ZDPACK
- Origin: Wenzhou Zhejiang
Pet Battery Operated Strapping Machine adopts battery energy storage as the driving power to tension single packing belt and complete the welding at on time. The product could be movable and no fixed place for packing. It has a smart and elegant outlook and is widely applied to paper, wood, stone, carton, wooden box and other large volume packing operation.
Tool size: 335x159x126mm
Net weight: 4.4kgs, parcel weight: 7.5kgs, each set contains two batteries and one charger
Apply to Strap width: 13-16-19mm
Tensioning force: 400-2000N
Battery: 14.4v Capacity: 2.4-2.7mmA
Chargeable voltage: 110-240v
|Max belt thickness||Max shrinking||Voltage||(mm)|
Following the questions and the answers.
1. Can the tool finish the work by itself?
Yes,it can tension and seal,then, the work done excellently.
2. what strap does the tool work with?
Plastic strap,PET or PP.
3. What size of the strap work with?
4. Is the tool powered by battery?
Yes, with NiMH battery E5.4316,voltage:14.4V,capacity:2.4-2.7mA.
5. How many times does the battery work last afetr one full recharge?
6. How long does the battery for charging?
about 120 minutes.
7. How long does the tool waranteed?
6 months,except the wearing parts.
8. Does the tool certify?
Yes, CE certified.